Kosher weddings in Vaughan banquet halls can be expensive because most of them do not have an onsite kosher kitchen. A kosher kitchen must be created to service the kosher guests. The bride and groom incur an additional cost for kosher kitchen equipment rental and the rental of kosher dishes, cutlery and glassware.
The Avenue Banquet Hall is unique because it has an onsite kosher kitchen, administered by Mitzuyan Kosher Catering.
Why should you choose the Avenue Banquet Hall for your kosher event?
1. No room rental charges
2. No landmark fee charges
3. No rental charge for kosher dishes, cutlery and glassware
4. No rental charge for kosher kitchen equipment
5. No charge for the use of onsite ceremony room
6. No charge for chuppah
7. No charge to drape head table backdrop
8. No charge to skirt head table
9. No charge for white damask linen and coloured napkins
10. No charge for wedding planner
11. No charge for onsite wedding coordinator
12. Vendor discounts made available to clients (DJ, band, décor, photo, video, interactive entertainment)
13. Menus designed to suit your budget and your taste
14. No cake cutting fee, coat check fee, environmental fee.
The Avenue has hosted many kosher weddings for over a decade. Each one of them was special. We wish all our couples a life full of happiness, health and success. Vaughan weddings are very personal to us and we treat our bride and groom as family.