Choice of 8 based on 6 pieces per person
On Each Table
Artisan Bread Basket
Homemade Hummus and Tehina
Tray of pickles, hot peppers and olives
Choice of Adult Stations
- Classic Caesar Salad with Garlic Croutons
- Penne Pasta Sundried Tomatoes
- Black olives in pesto sauce
- Wild Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Picatta in a lemon caper sauce.
- Classic Greek Salad: Tomato, Peppers, Red Onion Kalamata Olives in Oregano Lemon Vinaigrette
- Herb Marinated Charcoal Grilled Chicken Shish kebob.
- Greek Style Potatoes
- Tzatziki Sauce
- Basmati Rice
- Mixed Green Salad with Cherry Tomatoes and Cucumber in Balsamic Vinaigrette or Honey Tarragon Dressing
- Trio of Sweet Potato, Yukon and Red Roasted Potato with Herb and Garlic
- Vegetable Ratatouille
*Choice of One*
- Boneless Chicken Breast in a Mushroom Ragu
- Roast Beef with Red Wine Sauce
- Atlantic Salmon Filet in Teriyaki or Miso Glaze.
Sushi Boat Station
Authentic assortment of Maki rolls, assorted sushi and sashimi, California rolls with wasabi, ginger soy and pickled ginger with chopsticks. Presented in an actual Sushi Boat.
From the Sea
*Choice of One Type of Fish*
- Barbeque Salmon,
- Barbeque Cajun Talapia
- Carribean inspired Mahi Mahi with red pepper puree, chimichurri, avocado mango salsas
- Veggie skewers drizzled with balsamic glaze.
- Build your own soft or hard fish tacos with assorted smoked fishes – topped with chopped tomatoes, lettuce, mango salsa, dill mayo and guacamole.
Beef Carvery Station
- Hand Carved Pickled Pastrami and Montreal Smoked Meat served with assortment of Rye Breads, Mustards, Kosher Dills.
- Classic Cole Slaw
- Homemade Potato Salad or Potato Latkas
Middle Eastern Station
- Chef Carving and Preparing Chicken Shwarma in Fluffy Pitas
- Mouthwatering Falafels with Hummus, Tehini, Hot Sauce, Israeli Salad
- Mini Couscous Salad Shooters
East Indian Station
Curried flavours of the East will delight your taste buds with:
- Veggie Samosas
- Chana Masala
- Chicken Curry
- Beef Korma
- Aloo Gobi
- Naan Bread, and Rice Pillau
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls with plum sauce
- Traditional fried rice
- Sweet and Sour Chicken balls
- Baby bok choy and asian greens
- Vegetable Lo mein
Whole Food Station
- Edamame Citrus Salad with Orange and Grapefruit
- Soy-Lemon Glazed Tofu
- Quinoa Salad with Cranberry, Sweet Potato and Almond
- Miso Glazed Salmon
- Mini Veggie Skewers
Not Your Regular Friday Night Chicken Station
- Pulled chicken sliders with caramelized onion and homemade barbeque sauce.
- Mini barbequed chicken shish kebobs.
- Grilled summer corn brushed with smoked paprika margarine,in season only, substituted with grilled vegetable skewers off season wih.
- Fancy fries – assortment of crispy shoestring fries made with potato, sweet potato and parsnip. Served with chipotle mayo, ketchup and tarragon aioli.
*Choice of one*
- Homemade garnished trio of gelato
- Chocolate Crème Espresso with biscotti
- Chocolate Molten cake with poached pear
- Chocolate trio featuring chocolate mousse shooter, pastry, chocolate dipped fruit
- Fresh fruit
- dessert shooters
Addtional Charge for Mashgeach Fee: $750
Menu items subject to change based on season
*All prices are subject to 13% tax and 15% service charge.