For the past 10 years The Avenue Banquet Hall has been dedicated to offering you an event that will exceed all of your expectations.
The Avenue Banquet Hall excels in customer service because it is owner operated. You are not dealing with sales personnel, event managers or event coordinators whose only vested interest is a commission or bonus.
The Avenue believes in fresh ingredients. We do not use frozen or prepared packaged goods. All our fruits and vegetables are locally sourced when the season permits. All meats and fish are sourced fresh and not frozen. All pastries and cakes are prepared in house by our pastry chef. Your wedding food is prepared by the same catering team that prepared you sample tasting menu. The Avenue does not use freelance chefs. Our catering team is led by Hani Ben Shabat and have worked as a team for more than ten years.
Our servers have worked as a team at the Avenue for more than ten years. They are familiar with how the hall operates and provide individual attention to each guest.
An Affordable Event Venue Offering Great Food and Service
Why choose us?
- The Avenue has built a reputation for exceptional food, presentation and service.
- Our in house catering team can design and prepare international cuisines.
- We are able to offer glatt kosher events with our exclusive kosher caterer, Mitzuyan Kosher Catering, COR supervised.
- From intimate to formal, traditional to modern, our international chefs create and execute meal offerings with imagination and innovative presentation.
- The Avenue Banquet Hall is a single event venue and can accommodate up to 400 guests.
- There is only one function per day or night.
- The exquisite interior has high ceilings, crystal candelabras, a majestic foyer, separate ceremony room and a private bridal suite.
- Our dedicated staff ensures that your event becomes a cherished memory that you, your family and friends will never forget.