A Halloween wedding can be a classy affair if planned properly.
Some ideas for your Halloween wedding
1. Don’t make your decor cheesy with commercial Halloween gadgets. Think about gold, black and red as colours to incorporate into your linen, flowers and centerpieces.
2. Consider black bridesmaid dresses and a black flower girl dresses.
3. A red wedding gown for the bride.
4. White flower bouquet with accents of red.
5. What would Halloween be without candle? Use lots of candles in a variety of candle holders.
6. Little pumpkins as table number seating.
7. A huge pumpkin for a guest signing book.
8. White draping and candelabras wrapped in faux cobwebs.
9. Forget the traditional three tier wedding cake. Consider a Halloween scary candy and cookie station and chocolate spider cupcakes.
10. Provide your guests with Halloween them favours.
11. Have security dress up in skeleton costumes.
12. Bartenders should wear costume.
13. A red signature drink such as sangria.
Halloween Catering for Your Wedding
Here are some food recipes you may consider:
Black Olive and Bocconcini Canapes
Recipe for you to try at home.
Ingredients that you will need:
Italian bread that is a baguette in shape
Black olive tapenade
Sliced black olives
Cut the bread into thick rounds. Place the bread on a pan and bake for five minutes. Lightly brush one side of the bread with olive oil and spread a thin layer of tapenade over this. Slice bocconcini into disks and place in the center of each slice of bread.
Black Caviar on White Crackers
Squid Ink Pasta
Blackened Fish or Steak
Monster Looking Desserts
The Avenue Banquet Hall has hosted and designed a large number holiday theme weddings. The creative catering team and the event management staff listen to the client’s needs and provide solutions to creating memorable events. It is one of the ideal Toronto wedding venues to host your wedding.