There is nothing more romantic than having a Valentine’s Day Wedding.
February 14 is supposed to be the most romantic day of the year and what better way to bring it all in than with your own wedding.
In order to make sure that you have a suitable venue available for Valentine Day, you have to plan your wedding day carefully.
It is difficult to find inexpensive wedding venues in Toronto. The prices of wedding venues in the GTA have sky rocketed.
Since Valentine Day is so romantic, look for inspiration from your own love story and pull details that reflect your relationship to share with your family and friends.
Some planning point to consider for Valentine are as follows:
1. The color of your wedding should have accents of red and pink. These are the colors synonymous with February 14.
2. Signature drinks should reflect the color red.
3. Chocolate covered strawberries.
4. A great wedding favor would be heart shaped boxes of candy with a not saying, thank you for being our Valentine.
5. Consider red envelopes with heart shaped invitations.
6. Rose petal runner for the wedding ceremony.
7. Dinner should be accented with candle light, while the overall lights in the room are dimmed.
8. Consider having cupids arrow through your wedding cake.
This Valentine’s day, The Avenue Banquet Hall hosted a wedding on Valentine.
The food menu consisted of three interactive food stations.
The Italian Station was comprised of Caesar salad, garlic bread, caprese boconccini skewers, penne pasta with sundried tomato with pesto cream sauce, wild mushroom risotto, chicken picatta in a mushroom sauce.
Sushi station on a traditional sushi boat display.
Chef attended beef carving station featured pastrami, montreal smoke meat, with assorted breads, pickles, coleslaw, potato latke and sour cream
An unusual twist to the entire evening was the cheese platters and crackers the client brought to be placed on the sweet table.